- IOPEPC - Indian Oilseeds And Produce Export Promotion Council
- Indian Oilseed and Produce Export Promotion Council (IOPEPC) is concerned with the promotion of various Oilseeds and Oils. Formerly known as IOPEA, it was formed on 23 rd June 1956..
- SPICES BOARD
- Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce, Government of India) is the flagship organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. The Board is an international link between the Indian exporters and the importers abroad.
- The Agricultural and Processed Food products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is an export promotion organization under Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Government of India. It is mandated with the responsibility of promotion and development of the export of its scheduled products.
- The Federation of Indian Export Organisations represents the Indian entrepreneurs spirit of enterprise in the global market. Known popularly as "FIEO", this apex body of Indian export promotion organizations was set up jointly by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India and private trade and industry in the year 1965.